[RC] Easyboot Epics - Lysane Cree

O.k., so I tried the boots this weekend. I took the heel strap, teeth and cover off. The boot stayed on and I was able to get a bit of a tighter wrap on the pastern, but I lost two screws and the one where the cable passes keeps coming apart :(
The brass colored piece would pass right through the hole in the rubber, so then the whole thing is not holding together well and the cable is able to slide out from around the little plastic donut and come loose. I even used the shorter screws and brass thing, since there is less "stuff" in between the two and the longer screw comes out too far into the hoof or coronet band (i.e. it doesn't sit flush without the same thickness as when the heel strap is there).
I think I might go back to having the heel strap on, and maybe just trim it down if necessary. I flattened the teeth down, so that should help some.
A work in progress I guess.

Lysane