[RC] Sheiks/Horses to MiddleEast - Mollie Krumlaw-Smith

The UAE is still shopping for horses in the US.  I was contacted by one of their vets who was sending a buyer over about two or three months ago.   They were looking for a very specific size, age, and mileage requirements.  I know their buyer bought at least three horses in our area while he was here and was headed out West to look at some others.

I would take an educated guess to say that they are looking at the top horses in the world, not just the US.  Endurance is growing by leaps and bounds all over the world.  Years ago we were the only game in town so to speak.  That's not the case anymore.

MKS

--
dangerous content by IntelliBlock MailScanner, and is
believed to be clean.