Re: [RC] polo ponies - Maryanne Gabbani

Don't tell my local polo players that!? They play on Arabs and Arab mixes (like there's anything else here, except for a rich guy who's imported some Argentinians?) and they do great. Some of these guys are little scrappers, though some US players who came to enjoy polo in Egypt in Feb rather than snow in New Jersey said that it was sort of like playing demolition derby on vespas!

Maryanne