Re: [RC] Polo "Ponies", foxhunting, economics - Dyane Smith

Boy, what a picture!  And what a picture of what would be required for polo.

Dyane
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, October 28, 2005 7:49 AM
Subject: Re: [RC] Polo "Ponies", foxhunting, economics

One of my favorite endurance horses was Arab x QH, 14.2 hands and a fine cowhorse.  One day a bull we had flat-out refused to be moved.  I asked my horse to body-slam the bull in the ribs until the bull gave up and allowed us to drive him in the direction we wanted.  He was a great athlete, but far too small for polo.

Barbara