Re: [RC] Selling (buying) horses - osberg

I am so glad to see that so many of you involved in the endurance and long distance riding have these beliefs in the
"value" of the rescued horse!

Betty   ~ In Minnesota ~
http://www.rhythmbeads.com/  Many people are now using Rhythm Beads to improve their horse's performance by enhancing their horse's stride rhythm.  Maybe you should too!  Rhythm Beads are known to help calm and relax both horse and rider!

There are plenty of "rescue" horses out there who aren't nut cases! I've got several of them.

chris

 I'd rather buy the rescue or retrain because a confirmed
bolter, rearer, or agressive horse isn't going to have much of a future
without someone like me.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.