Re: [RC] Reply to Saddle Hunt "calm down" advice - Ag47xAu49

Mary, I bet it took me longer to learn the importance of these things cause I'm older than you,  I think. You are by far not the only one to learn these things later in life. RC has been such an excellent source of information. Thanks to all who have furthered my knowledge, Beccy