Re: [RC] Tom's Post - Tivers

In a message dated 10/24/2005 7:43:57 AM Pacific Daylight Time, dhorse@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Wow, Tom, your post was right on the money!  Very well put and also you speak the truth.  As trainers/riders we have to know what we want, how to ask and to recognize and reward the 'try'.  The problem comes in when our human ego gets in the way.
Diane in MI

You can therefore define "expert" as the one who has made 3000 different mistakes--not the same 10, 300 times over--those are the ones who think they're experts.

ti