From: "Zephyr Arabians" <z_arabs@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "Carol Suggs" <limofunder@xxxxxxx>; "Cherie" <cl705@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: <ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, October 21, 2005 3:13 PM
Subject: RE: [RC] New Horse

--- Carol Suggs <limofunder@xxxxxxx> wrote:
But as the buyer it is up to you to ask all the
questions IE: any vices, health issues training
issues?

I have to disagree.  As a breeder, I am VERY concerned
that my horses end up in homes where everyone is happy
with the sale.  And that means fully disclosing
everything about the horses and finding the right
match of horse & owner.

But, I know that not all sellers take that same
attitude.

~Nicole

Zephyr Arabians http://www.zephyrarabians.com
KattWmn Web Design http://www.kattwmn.com