[RC] Ride Manager Databases - Angie and David

My friends and I are in the prelimary planning stages for a new ride in middle Tennessee.   I volunteered to coordinate registration.  Right now, I’m exploring registration databases.  I’d appreciate it if any Ride Managers or Ride Secretaries could share with me their tips and best practices for this task.  I’m particularly interested in the database you use – do you use the EasyRide Manager or some other?   If you use the EasyRide program, are there any special tips or things to be aware of?

Please email me privately.  Angie24 at united dot net

Thanks

Angie F