[RC] Shed, shelter, barn pictures anyone? - L gin

We are about to close on the new house and property ( still owning this one, it 's closing is now bumped for the last 'extension' in the contract by the developer (advice of his people to save him $ till all his permits etc. are lined up )
Anyway-- We may need to put up a temporary shelter till we get the $ to put up what we want. Almost 12 acres. About 25-30% trees..This is the Southeast and we get cold rain suddenly and temperature changes of 30-40 degrees with cold rain swooping down after really warm days..For instance we have been having "summer temps" (80's- and it is going to drop about 30 degrees or more and maybe rain in the next couple days. )
My horses do have rain sheets and waterproof blankets, and I use a combination depending on the weather. They do shiver and get miserable if not sheltered or sheeted during cold rain.
I have an older Tb gelding, and my arab mare do not grow hardly any coat. Maybe their coat thickens but is only 1/2 " long, they don't tolerate cold and rain well. My arab gelding and my half arab Qh gelding grow thick furry shetland pony type coats--I even have to trace clip my arab in winter.
Presently we have a 4 stall barn, with a shed too . I use the stalls mainly to separate during feeding and open doors in bad weather , the rest of the time they go in the shed if they choose.> I often realise I don't really need the stalls much.
We are debating getting one of those double carports and anchoring it (say 18 x 20 or so.) and later using it for the trailer and tractor.
I was even thiking we only needed run-in sheds --- or maybe just 2 stalls and a shed. I do have to separate the horses to feed as some only get supplements or a handfull of feed and the tb needs alot more and takes longer to eat and the others will try to steal his food.
Anyway if anyone has pictures of their setups or barns or sheds and would be willing to email me please do or if you know of good links.... I'd like to keep it simple and practical....
Email at LaDurgin@xxxxxxx thanks