Re: [RC] [RC] horse living up to names - Vallonelee

In a message dated 10/20/05 6:20:37 AM US Mountain Standard Time, knighthawkranch@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
The reason is while I was pregnant, this horse somehow managed to break a front tooth off and is now sporting the 'boxer' look!  Keep in mind he has had NO access to any other horses in order for them to pop him in the face. I have no idea how he managed this one.
HA ! ! !  I have a gelding (was a stallion when he did it though) that did the same thing.  I found the evidence after looking because he was alone also. I found that he must have been playing with the chain that secured the gate and got his tooth hung up in it somehow.  He has a real redneck look now and Bubba would suit him better then his name - which  is interestingly enough - Brash     :)

Lee