[RC] A couple more NAEC notes - Alissa Cowan

Again, never having used RideCamp, I have just figured out how to post a message as a registered user... Sorry, Steph and John! Now I know.

A couple more random NAEC notes from your ride manager:

1) Congrats to Karen and Rockett, who won outright and in wonderful fashion! I will be sure to send the background on Karen to the person who is writing an article about the NAEC for our local Maryland equine magazine. She sounds like an amazing woman and I am sorry I didn't have the opportunity to do more than shake her hand at the closing ceremonies. You Mountain Region folks have good reason to be proud!

2) Congrats to our team medal winners. Given the difficulty of the course, to have three of your team members finish, and finish so well, is a great accomplishment. It says much about your training, and about the dedication of your crew and vets to help you get through the ride!

3) Rider cards will be mailed out to you the end of the week. If you're nominating for WEG, no worries on the one week deadline to send your rider card to Mary Lutz. I already spoke to her, and she says it's ok for you to be late on that, since I am going to be late getting you your rider cards back. Best of luck to all who are nominating!

4) If you have any questions or comments please feel free to drop me an email or give me a call. I'm bored now that the NAEC is over, so I would welcome the messages!

Thanks,
Alissa Cowan
Ride Manager
NAEC