[RC] Sunflower Classic Costume Contest! - Susan, Princess of Pink

Hello All!

I hope to see you this weekend at Sunflower Classic.

This year we'll have a costume contest!!  While this is last minute and the first time, I'll provide awards for various divisions.  Don't ask me now because I don't know!

Make sure you write on your entry form if you are participating in the costume contest.  Judging will take place Saturday after all 50s are in and before awards...while it's still light.  You may ride in your costume or put it on after the ride.  Of course, the FUN is riding in your costume!!  There will be a parade of costumes with audience participation making helping the judges make up their minds.

Please join us in the fun!  See you this weekend.

Susan [Young], The Princess of Pink
Semper Obliquo (Always aside)

Glenndale Grace Farm, Ft Gibson, Oklahoma U.S.A.

"Ride on! Rough-shod if need be, smooth-shod if that will do, but ride on! Ride on over all obstacles, and win the race!" - Charles Dickens (1812-1870)