Re: [RC] pellets and such - Chris Paus

I do that already. Even though I have a lot of horses here, like I said, I don't use that much processed feed, mostly for the old guy and I buy him one bag at a time.

chris

Carol Suggs <limofunder@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Another thing to remember is that when you buy bagged feed and transfer it into another container such as a storage can or bin, to only transfer the contents of a single bag and keep that bag set aside  (In case you do have a problem with it and you can refer back to that lable).  Don't dump one bag into your storage container that is already 1/2 full because that means the old stuff is always on the bottom.  I know that this may not be feasible for folks that are feeding more than 4 horses, but it works for us.

"Slowee, slowee catchee monkey," Rudyard Kipling, from The Jungle Book

Chris Paus
Lake Region SWA  http://lakeregionswa.fws1.com