[RC] coupler extension - oddfarm

I need about 4 more inches of clearance on my gooseneck coupler. I know it is adjustable (loosen bolts and it slides) but my other trailer has a cuff which would keep it from sliding. Even with the bolts tight, without the cuff I can see it would slide. Anybody have an idea what I am trying to describe and where I might find this particular part? I googled it but am not finding what I am looking for so maybe if I knew exactly what it was called, that might help.

Lisa Salas, The Odd faRm