[RC] FW: looking for competitive trail ridesi in michigan - Steph Teeter

Forwarding this message - maybe somebody out there can help?

Steph

-----Original Message-----
From: Katherine Wiegand-contr [mailto:Katherine.Wiegand-contr@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, October 17, 2005 2:34 PM
To: steph@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: looking for competitive trail ridesi in michigan

I am not able to find an association in Michigan that might help me,
can you please give me a name or email address of someone in Michigan that
might be able to help get me started? I am just starting and am interested
in doing limited distance, 15-25 miles only at this time.
Thank you.
Katherine Wiegand