[RC] Sensitive Ears - Sherman

There is also a joint that has a tendency to "go out" that is right behind the ears. If it's out on our gelding, he'll avoid our touch anywhere near which makes bridling very difficult and makes it seem like his ears are sensative. As soon as the joint is adjusted, he'll immediately quit the avoidance behavior and enjoy a good rubbing. My neighbor's told me her horse didn't like his ears or poll touched either, but after an adjustment he also immediately accepted poll & ear rubbing. After watching the vet/chiropractor adjust the joint a couple of times, I now do it myself.

Kathy