[RC] Peace Point Photographer - Laura Hayes

I'm hoping someone can point me to the friendly fellow that was EVERYWHERE at Peace Point in WV with his camera.  I had a wonderful 10 year old girl crewing for me, and I would love the shot he took of her with my horse!  I didn't see a link on the Peace Point website, as he had mentioned....

Laura Hayes
mark @ madbbs . com