RE: [RC] sorry, more saddle ? - Charles

I really like my Annie George saddle.  She was able to make one that fit both my Shire, and that fit me.  (I was 6'2" and 360).

Of course, now that we got a farm, I'm down a bit and I haven't had time to ride.

Charles

From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Chris Martin
Sent: Friday, October 14, 2005 1:03 AM
To: fahraway@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [RC] sorry, more saddle ?

Check out the yahoo treeless group, lots of nice people there that will help you out.....

Hi,
I hate to bring up more saddle discussion as I am sure everyone gets sick of
it...but here I go anyway!
I am looking for advice on a saddle for my husband. He is falling off all
the time trying to ride in my english saddles

Chris Martin  "it's all about the ride!"  FreeForm Treeless Saddles & HAF pads