[RC] 3 horse trailer - KKMoonshadowrnch

In a message dated 10/10/2005 12:58:23 PM Pacific Standard Time, ridecamp-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
> A four horse straight load with living quarters is
> > a long trailer. I
> > want a wide trailer with  3 horses lined up side by
> > side.
>
> Does such a thing even exist?  Seems it would be way
> too wide.
That used to be how 3 horse trailers were set up, (when I was a kid) then someone came up with the "slant load".  I haven't seen any of those 3 horse straight loads in quite a while at least not on the road or parked anywhere.   Haven't seen the design by any trailer manufacturers since getting back into horses 12 years ago. Probably because of the versatility & popularity of the slant load.

Kathy & Nick
Moonshadow Ranch
McKenna, WA