[RC] "knuckling over"? - Dawn Simas

Okay, what do you guys mean by this?  I have had a recent thing start happening in my boy and wonder if this is what you're refering to.  Mostly when going downhill, but sometimes on level, he drags a rear foot and it catches and he actually "steps" down on his fetlock joint.  Big OUCH, like a sprained ankle and from my perspective in the saddle, his hindquarters drop like he stepped in a hole, his head flies up to catch himself.  I didn't know what he was doing until someone told me that I was riding with.  Has to hurt!  Never lame though.

Dawn