[RC] treeless saddles in general - Alice Grady

I have noticed one thing about my treeless (Ansur) saddle that may be important to those interested in one.  One of my horses is confused by it.   He is very sensitive and only wants to please, but I have found that anytime I ride him in the Ansur, he questions what I want---he gets very hesitant, especially if I do ANY twitching or moving around in the saddle.  He does much better in any saddle with a tree - I believe because he doesn't FEEL me moving as much.  One of the reasons I love the treeless Ansur is because you can feel your horse's muscles move along the back.  But, they can feel you just as easily.  Now, he has just turned 3 and is, of course, very green----maybe he will change under the Ansur later.

Other than that little thing, I absolutely LOVE the saddle.