Re: [RC] easyboots/wide feet - rides2far@xxxxxxxx

>>>he will always have very wide feet!  I would like to use easyboots on him, but what size? -

My horse has really wide feet and I just take the heel strap up as far as possible. The bulb part of the boot puckers out so you may need to cut it way down. He has to wear a 2 and if I just clamp it down without cutting off the back it sticks out a good inch and a half. He tracks so wide in the back it doesn't matter for him though.

Angie