[RC] boarding rules - oddfarm

I had one rule. PAY YOUR BOARD ON TIME. That rule kept the relationship between myself and the boarder pleasant. I had other suggestions like don't feed someone else's horse. Try to exercise your horse everyday. Feed plenty of hay. (We didn't have any grass.) Don't monopolize the vet or farrier if you didn't call them out because the person who did is paying for their time.

Whatever you do, put everything in writing. That way no one can say they didn't know.

Lisa Salas, The Oddf ARm