[RC] starving horses - pkatucki

 I was wondering if any progress was made on the starving horses that were being fed straw. I don't remember where you are located but it seems to me that very often private rescue groups are a lot more pro-active in these matters.  Needless to say,the most immediate issue is the horses' welfare and not prosecution. Often the people are more than happy to give them up.

Patty in Idaho