[RC] Sarah's Leprosy Problem - Vchorsegal

Hi Sarah-
  I think maybe fly allergies !  I have had good luck with Dynamite vitamins, or another good brand, MSM, which helps build hair, hoof, & skin, and a light coating of Skin So Soft by Avon- the oil helps heal & the scent keeps flies away !  It seems to me that it's a good idea to give a great vitamin, after all, if the overall system is not as strong, it may show up elsewhere.  Good Luck !  vchorsegal at aol dot com.
- Heidi Helly