[RC] Crupper/standardbred - Nancy Sturm

Seems like I remember someone on the list knows about Standardbred track racing.

Does the harness they use at the track have a crupper?

As it begins to rain and the trails get slippery, I thought I'd start to do the preliminaries for driving our Standardbred.  I've ground driven him in a training surcingle.  That went very well, thought I'd harness him next and  ground drive him in a full harness - but I'd just as soon not get any nasty surprises.

Nancy Sturm