Re: [RC] 88 WEC Trail - DVeritas

In a message dated 1/29/2005 4:40:04 PM Mountain Standard Time, goearth@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
So, if the USA wants to rise from this last 'ass-whuppin', it should work towards making the WEC Trail an Endurance Trai,l and not a Race Track 'Trail'.
I sure agree with this...but this year's WEC was the cumulation of YEARS' of pre-positioning and posturing, backed by money being doled out ostensibly as "supportive" in nature.

Who is the "USA" of whom you speak?
How does that "USA" get its voice heard?
Heidi postulated that by participating in this year's WEC we'd make some kind of statement.  What statement was made by our participation this year?
Does the AERC have a voice in the WEC, even if it is only by extension, in that the riders are typically picked from members of the AERC?
I really don't know where the answers will come from.
~Frank