[RC] 88 WEC Trail - Tom Sites

Hello Truman,  The 88 WEC Trail was a modified Trail for that particular day and it added some Trail not used by the OD before.  The course itself was not as rugged as 'normal' OD trails, but was still a testimony to the ruggedness of the region, and was worthy of a WEC course.  It was not an easy trail, but easily managed.

In todays WEC  Trails, it has been designed to be a Flat Track Trail, which a Robot could travel.  It has taken out the natural terrain and allowed these fast times and low completitions to become the norm.  It is the main reason my interest in WEC's have become to me....WrEC's.

So, if the USA wants to rise from this last 'ass-whuppin', it should work towards making the WEC Trail an Endurance Trai,l and not a Race Track 'Trail'.  Just my humble opinion.

yer friend in adventure,
tom sites