Re: [RC] horses sight unseen - Jillcohndc

I hear from the buyer's end but what about the seller?  I sure want to have a sense of what kind of person my dear friend is going to spend--hopefully--a good many years of her/his life with.  Sometimes one can get a true sense over the phone/email, etc.  But for my peace of mind I'd like to meet 'em in the flesh.  Best--
Jill in Berkeley, CA