Re: [RC] winning - DVeritas

Mike Everett asked:
if the AERC philosophy of losing is winning then how in the heck can anyone expect our team to represent this great country with pride

Gee, Mike, I'm thinkin' the riders who represented the USA at the WEC might, in fact, feel proud of their effort.  They should.

I believe the AERC promotes "to finish is to win".

It's kind of a nice motto....has nothing to do with the WEC.
Totally different sport.
I believe at the WEC, "to win is to win".
How to get a team to the WEC which can "win"....gee, I couldn't tell you.
I'm not a "winner"....I'm a "finisher".
~Frank Solano
  AERC#8422