[RC] Busy Busy - Lucie Hess

Phenomenal horses.  The front runners came in around 9:20.  US has 3 riders about  30-40 minutes behind.  I'm not sure where the other 3 riders are.

I've been standing at the Vet gate taking photos.   The following is about ALL the horses!
 The horses are pulling the riders wanting to go faster into the vet gate.  All have ears up, tails up, eyes bright.  The ones leaving are just as good.  The weather is warmer than it has been, but not much warmer than low 60's or 70's.  Not a cloud in the sky and the wind which has been very strong is light.

The front runners for the team is UAE and France one minute apart.  Australia and Malaysia are 30 minutes behind.  No news on the US team.

The front runner individual is UAE places 1-4.   Next is Jordan.  WEll, gonna go work on figuring out the pulls.   More...

Do you Yahoo!?