[RC] WEC: US all in! - Lucie Hess

The US riders are all in.  They came in around 7:50.  I am mathmatically challenged, so I won't tell you how many KMH or MPH.  I'll leave that up to Mike Maul.  The first horse is now going out.  UAE of course.

The US team came in riding together, all looked great.  I talked with Skye and Dr. Beecher, they said the plan is for the  team is to ride together and finish as a group.

An update, the US is 30 minutes behind the UAE and about 15 minutes behind the Australians.  I will say the Australians, and  the French are our competitors for Team medals.  Just my opinion.

For those who want to know why Meg Sleeper didn't start, her horse had an abscess, so couldn't start.  A terrible disappointment to her.

  More later.  Guys, I'm having too much fun here.  I could get used to this media stuff.

Do you Yahoo!?