Sent: Wednesday, January 26, 2005 2:36 PM
Subject: Re: [RC] [RC-Digest] Vol: 03.2278 Headaches

I get horrible headaches that are a combination sinus/migraine.  I often get them after a change in routine and lack of sleep...just having too much fun :-) (I've taken to calling them "ride hangovers" since they often happen while I'm driving home from a ride).  The only thing that seems to work is a bizarre combination of Tylenol, Sudafed, aspirin and Dr. Pepper. Hot packs placed over my sinus area helps, and if I'm not near a micro-wave, I put two of those handwarmer packets (called Grabber Mycoal) in a sock and wrap it around my head (though not when I'm driving!).

Chip