Re: [RC] Why not more 100's? - Maryanne Gabbani

I drove up to Vermont from New York City (without a clue as to where exactly I was going even) to volunteer at the Pan Ams...this after flying in from Egypt theoretically to help my daughter settle in at her first year at Columbia. She'd gone off to visit some friends in New York who had been in school in Egypt, so I was superfluous for a few days, but she still swears that I actually flew over just to go to the Pan Ams. (She's only partly right) It cost me for my hotel room and rental car, but I don't regret a penny of it. I never had such a good time in my entire life. Plus I finally got to put some faces to a lot of names that I'd known for a while.

I'd do it again in a minute, but wish that I could do it here rather than having to fly all that way.

Maryanne
Egypt