Re: [RC] Ariat Terrains - Sizing - Ag47xAu49

In a message dated 1/24/2005 3:41:39 P.M. Mountain Standard Time, kskf@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Schneiders has the Ariat Terrains on sale right now for $70. I usually wear an 8.5 but have heard the Terrains run wide - for those who have had them would you recommend getting a 1/2 size smaller than usual?

Kristen in
I was able to buy Womens 9.5 Terrains that fit. I have a wide foot so normally buy men's shoes. If I buy women's it has to be a 10 which is too long but gives me a bit more width. I love my Terrains but they did start coming apart at the stitching where your foot flexes. I still where them but they are air-conditioned now. This was after 2 years of almost constant wear. I have bought a new pair of Men's size 8.5 and they fit great. I think they will hold up better as they are wider and will not have as much pressure on them at the flexing point. They do run wide which is WONDERFUL for me. Beccy in Ut. who just paid $80.00 + tax.