[RC] night riding/headlamps - Jerry & Susan Milam

Due to the darkness now so early and wanting to continue at least once in the middle of a week riding, does anyone have experience with using a headlamp on a helmet for seeing where you're going.

We tried road riding the other night and ended up walking most of it cause it was so dark. Made reflector bands for the horses legs and tails/bridles but we can't see.

Saw a bunch of brands and didn't know which way to go with the light issue. Any recommendations would be helpful.

Thanks so much!

Susan