[RC] trainers - agilbxr

While I'm thinking about it...anyone know any dressage trainers in the north Florida area that would come work with me and the Spot monster?  He's ready for something more formal, and I need to brush up on my seat a bit...been spoiled riding that Paso, and am having a hard time remembering how to post.

Today, I got him out of the round pen with no other horses (re: babysitters) around, and walked him away from the barn.  With no other horses around.  And without any fighting.  He stopped a couple of times, I just calmly asked him to walk, and he did. That's a huge improvement for him.  I THINK that by the time the bugs die down, I might be able to get him out on the trail all by himself, and then let the conditioning begin....

Juli and Spot (I was a good boy and got an alfalfa cube mash...yummy)
and Alpine (don't know what all the fuss is about...)