[RC] back/headache pain - KYielding

Heidi said, in part, "... Drinking water!!! At least a gallon per day.  Once I started this, my headaches are down from 3-4 per week to maybe once per month..."

I wonder if part of the help here might be the extra time you spend getting up and walking to the bathroom due to all that water!  More exercise and less sitting with you head and neck in a fixed position.

K.