[RC] Benedryl Dose for horse - Kathleen

Title: Benedryl Dose for horse

I thought the same thing . My 12 pound Schnauzer gets 12mg a daythat is why I double checked the dosage with Heidi.  She said (and it makes sense) that there is a huge variation in species sensitivity to drugs and that 25 mg is the correct dose for a horse.  The 25mg has stopped  the frantic  itching my mare experienced during a bad midge hatch.

Kathleen