From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of KimFue@xxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, September 15, 2005 12:33 PM
To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [RC] Fee Hike Issue-BOD

I would first like to thank the board members Laura, Mike, and Susan for posting on the endurance lists concerning the fee hike topics being discussed.  I would love to hear comments from other board members that subscribe to this list concerning the recent posts on this subject.  There certainly must be more then three board members that would be willing to join in this discussion.

Kim Fuess