[RC] Cards of encouragement needed - TypeF \(Jackie Floyd\)

Les Carr has given me permission to let his endurance friends know of the condition of his wife Ada's health. Ada has been diagnosed with a fast-growing liver cancer and has been placed in a hospice situation with the outcome of passing to a better world in a matter of several weeks to several months. She is at home and attempting to live as normal life as possible. Les is by her side constantly, although Ada is trying to persuade him to attend an endurance ride to maintain their normal livestyle. They are pursuing Eastern medicine and holistic routes at this time as Western medicine has given them no hope.

If you would like to support their attempt for an upbeat lifestyle in the coming weeks and months, please send POSITIVE, uplifting cards and letters. It is my feeling that the power of positive thinking can go a long way in the healing process and it would be a wonderful gesture on our part to support a member of our endurance family. I know from my many conversations with Les as we've been riding down the trail, that he adores his wife, Ada, and will be lost without her. Any cheerfulness you can bring into their lives right now would certainly help.

Their address is:
Ada and Les Carr
7900 Shenandoah Lane
Somerset, CA 95684

PLEASE DO NOT CALL.  They cannot handle the phone conversations at this time.

Jackie Floyd
AERC# 31375