Re: [RC] re: clinic - bsbat

Jeannie,  oh my goodness, yes.  I would be interested in participating,
volunteering, recruiting?????  Yes, I also have frinds who would be
interested in participating and helping.  What type of clinic were you
going to put on?  Trail?  What sort of help do you need?
Cuneo Creek is awesome.  We just camped there about 3 weeks ago.  I let
fear get in the way of my riding (couldn't find anyone who wanted to buddy
up at my level), but, the camping was awesome and great experince for my
horse who had not camped up until that point.  He did great, by the way.
Anyways.........:)  Let me know what I can do about the clinic.  I think
the timing on this is awesome.  I just discovered that clinics for
endurance even exist, and now one may fall in my lap.   YEEHA!
Jen Murrell

Sounds like you are in the Humbolt area of California????  If so, I have
a request...

I serve as Chair of the California Recreational Trails Committee, and we
are having our next meeting in Eureka/Arcata area....I think it is near
Orick.  Anyway...one of the things I do at these meetings is
Conflict/Resolution between hikers, bikers and equestrians.

I'll be staying at Cuneo Creek with my horses, and would love to put
together a Clinic during our time there (October 26/27).....

Do you have any interest, or have any equestrians that might participate
or attend????  Will appreciate hearing from you.

Jeannie Gillen