[RC] New guide sales - TypeF \(Jackie Floyd\)

Just a quick note to tell you all that the general AERC membership postcards hit a couple of days ago and I am swamped!!! The last couple days has found me spending a LOT of time in the garage fulfilling orders. Thank you all so much!

Feedback and been really great and it is much appreciated. If you've received your copy and haven't emailed me to tell me how you like it or what you think needs changing, PLEASE DO!

If you'd like to help a little more, please visit my book page at Amazon.com and leave a rating for it, even if you bought it directly for me. That way, we can get the word out to other horsie people who might be interested in endurance. The link is below:

While at Amazon.com I looked at Julie Suhr's page for Ten Feet Tall, Still ... this one ABSOLUTELY needs more ratings! Wow, I was surprised to find only one. Julie is now in her second printing and we are soliciting libraries for sales. Those of you who have read her book have totally raved ... If you don't put any rating feedback for me, please do so for Julie. It will help the library sales.

Here's her link:

Thanks!
:) Jackie
www.enduranceguide.com

P.S. I'm anxiously awaiting a call from the vet ... Tank has been having some severe problems lately and yesterday got scoped for ulcers, which he has, but only minor. This afternoon he was xrayed for stones. Not sure if I want them find stones or not find stones. All I know is I want him fixed. He's Da Man and I miss riding him.