Re: [RC] Digest on Board meeting by phone - Maryanne Gabbani

Yes, indeed. But I believe that Hope and Faith are still lurking.?

I think you are making a very good point. Would any of the business types who are on the board of AERC run their business the same way?? But then AERC's eastern section doesn't go far enough east for me.

Maryanne