[RC] Dixie Pad - Kathleen

Title: Dixie Pad

You might want to try a borrowed one on your horse for one ride before you buy one.  My mare had an allergic reaction and broke out in hives everywhere the pad touched her.  I dont think this is very common but they are expensive enough to check it out before you get one.

On the other hand, they are so popular in our area I was able to resell it at new price  within a week of discovering the problem.  I know several people that use them with great successI am disappointed my mare cannot use onethey really  give your pads greater longevity because they dont get dirty works great for multiday rides.