Re: [RC] [RC-Digest] Vol: 03.2994 - NdurN

In a message dated 9/14/2005 2:03:30 PM Eastern Daylight Time, ridecamp-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

I have recommended in the past, and recommend again that the Board consider
a professional to assist in the area of spending and budgeting.

Yep that's a great idea...spend more money on a professional .  I can't imagine why we didn't think of that...

We did do a roll call vote and you are gonna choke when you see whose side you are on here...

All committees took big reductions and the grants spending is suspended until and If we get back to a positive budget.

This has all been discussed on the AERC members forum ...nothing hidden even tho you like to tell Ridecamp what a secret bunch we are

The motions, discussions and votes will be in the minutes.  I think a prudent person would read what happened first but I haven't seen a lot of prudence on Ridecamp in a long time.

My opinion only of course.

Susan