From: Chris Paus
Sent: Tuesday, September 13, 2005 5:28 PM
Subject: Re: [RC] 2006 Guiness World Records

good question tom!  answers??????

chris

Tom Sites <goearth@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I quote from the most recent book..." Oldest Race Winning Horse  Ab Jabal, a purebred Arabian won the Three Horseshoes Handicap Stakes (6 furlongs) on 9 June 2002 at Barbury Castle, Wittshire, UK, aged 19 years."

It goes on the say that in Show Jumping at the FEI Level the record for most wins is 2.

So my question is?  Who is going to submit the records Rio has in Endurance?

ts

I am not afraid of storms, for I am learning how to sail my ship. Louisa May Alcott

Chris Paus
Lake Region SWA  http://lakeregionswa.fws1.com