[RC] endurance stirrups - Von Simson, Cristiano

Title: endurance stirrups

I just had to buy new ones. Last week during training I got to that galloping spot, and let my horse go for it. When I pulled the reins to slow down my old plastic right endurance stirrup broke with a loud sound, and made my life really interesting for a few moments

Now Ive got a pair of aluminum stirrups. They just arrived, are very light weight and good looking, with soft padding for your soles, but Ive not tested them yet.

http://istirrups.com/ecom/index.php?action="">=

The price is a little scary though. If I had not been really scared by my old stirrup breaking at the wrong moment, I am not sure that I would have spent so much.

Cristiano von Simson, DVM

-------------------------------------------------------- This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this e-mail in error please notify the system manager: postmaster@xxxxxxxxxx This e-mail and its attachments have been scanned for the presence of computer viruses, however it is always advisable to run a virus check on e-mails and attachments before opening them. --------------------------------------------------------