[RC] plug for tack vendor/Mad Tack - heidi larson

Must give kudos to the maker of my new bridle/breastcollar, beautiful job Margaret Froelich at Mad Tack (madtack.net) on getting my order out so quickly and for doing such a wonderful job in dealing with me and my weird colors.  They are stunning!! (Purple beta and neon green!!)  Prices were good and Margaret answered all my questions and like I said, got my custom order so quickly and they fit my horse to a "T"!!!  Thanks again for the awesome service and quality product.

Heidi-aerc#M20935 /\_/\~ http://www.synjinarts.com
~~/~~ \\~~~~ (Wildlife/Western & Equine
| \~~~~~~
| \~~~~